Dental X-rays are pictures of teeth and bone surrounding them to help find problems with teeth and bone.
Why It Is Done
- Find problems in mouth such as tooth decay, damage to bones.
- To detect dental injuries such as broken teeth.
- To see the teeth that re not able to erupt through gums. (Impacted).
- For planning orthodontic treatment.
- To detect fracture of jaws.
RVG is the latest X-ray technology in dentistry, which is available at our clinic.
With this technique it is possible to enlarge the image which helps in a better diagnosis.
- Reduced radiation exposure of the patient as compared to the conventional X-ray
- Image can be obtained immediately.
- Digital image obtained is of a high quality.
- Images can be saved for future reference.